Friday, March 2, 2007

Green Eggs and Ham

I think I like green eggs and ham
I think I like them, Sam I Am.
I will eat them on my bed.
I will eat them on my brother's bed.

I can eat them on the floor.
I can eat them near the door.
In the Jumperoo...
and with my fingers, too!


I will eat them on the potty.
I will even eat them when I'm naughty.
I will eat them in the tub.
I will eat them with my princess glove.
Yes, I like them Sam I Am
I really like green eggs and ham.
Thank you, thank you, Doctor Seuss
For giving Mommy and excuse
To let me eat in silly places,
While giggle-ing and pulling faces.
It helped me sleep just like a log
So Mommy could update her blog.


Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

1 comment:

Tammy Myers said...

Hey Rachel - just wanted to let you know that I can't see these photos on my computer either - I would love to see them! :)