Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yellow Snow

Yes, I know that I've fallen behind in my blogging recently. It is my mother's fault really - she's teaching me how to knit and I think I'm becoming an addict. I wish I had some glorious photos of the incredible sweaters and scarves I've created in the hours I've spent practicing, but sadly - I don't have much to show as of yet. (Although Abby's dollhouse has been fully outfitted with as many 2 inch by 3 inch knitted blankets as it can handle.)Since I have no knitting photos to share, I'll share a few that I've been meaning to post for weeks now.

After the last snowstorm of the season, Abby received her first lesson on why the snow around each tree in the neighborhood was yellow. She was a bit dissappointed that I wouldn't let her play with the colorful stuff, so we discovered a way to make our own (user-friendly) yellow snow.



We even wrote a welcome home greeting for Daddy.

No comments: