Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Tie

You've met my neighbor Aurelie. You know how incredibly (borderline sickeningly) talented she is. Here is one more example of her generosity in sharing her many skills. On Tuesday night, I call her and ask if she would be able to help me make a sling for Isaac. "Sure!" she says. "Okay, the only thing is, I need it before we go out of town on Saturday." I say. "No problem!" was her reply. Four hours later, and here she is modeling my beautiful My Tie with her lovely assistant, Alison. Then it was my turn to try it out with Isaac. He's in there, I promise. (Notice his little left foot kicking his sister in the head.) He LOVES his new ride.
The sling was an absolute LIFESAVER on our trip to Seattle and Canada. Isaac spent many hours cozily sitting back, sucking his thumb and loving the easy access to my hair. It even came in handy when Abby was too pooped to walk.
Thanks Aurelie!

1 comment:

Nan and Ryan said...

Love it, you guys are tallented!