Today we noticed 4 bananas in our fruit bowl that were nearing the brink of death. Time for "Banany Bread" announced Isaac.
Me: "Great idea, would you like to help?"
Isaac: "Yep!"
Me: "Okay Buddy, but you can't be naked while you're baking."
Isaac: "Oh! I'm not naked, my clothes are just invisible!"
(Smart alek!)
Yes, my dear little son has discovered the joy of nudity. As soon as we enter our home, off come the shirts, socks and pants. (I'm just glad he stops there...We're picking our battles these days.) Today I managed to convince the Naked Baker to wear an apron and we were off!
Isaac was so proud to be trusted with an electric mixer...by himself!
Big sis was happy to show him the ropes.

Of course, you have to lick the beaters while the bread is baking.
Too bad our little Naked Baker fell asleep while the bread was baking. He was in for a treat when he woke up.


1 comment:
If we let him he would be naked at school too!! One day after getting him ready for nap I asked if he wanted to nap in just his shirt and pull-up.. you would have thought Christmas came early!! :)
Post a Comment