Okay, okay, okay. I have heard your complaints about the lack of new material on this blog. I am not without excuses. Perhaps the best excuse of all is that my wonderful husband bought me a great new laptop for Christmas. We just have not yet loaded a photo editing software yet, so my stockpile of photos that need blogging just keeps growing and growing.
But, Ben sent me these photos at work today and they made me laugh. Thought I should pass them along. We do have a poop theme going on here, after all.

Yes, my son is officially potty trained! Yes, he can go in the "big potty" and save his big, fat, tired, still-somewhat-nauseous, pregnant mommy the effort of cleaning that potty seat of his. But why go in the boring old bathroom when you can admire your handiwork in the full-length mirror on your closet door with your very own "porta-potty"?
Okay, these are a little more decent. I have a whole series of photos of our kids enjoying their latest passion on my laptop - un-edited and too large to post on this blog. But here you can see the fun time they had with Daddy up at Brighton yesterday. They are turning into quite the little skiiers!
Yes, I am aware of the fact that they do make kid-sized goggles.
1 comment:
I was just thinking that you needed to update!! I LOVE the picture of Isaac, what a funny kid!!
Post a Comment