
Introducing my lastest reason to smile.
My new neighbor Aurelie was over this morning with her twins for Abby's first annual "Indian Pawrtee" (she's been preparing and planning the guest list for weeks now). Aurelie mentioned she had a blog and I've spent the past hour viewing her pictures and laughing at her stories of her twins' latest antics. When I found out I was pregnant with Abby, I began writing in a journal for her, and now that Isaac is here, I have one going for him as well. I love writing in their journals, but somewhere between work, feeding, diapering, playing and trying to keep up with a busy 2 1/2 year old, I've lost the habit of personal reflection. This new blog sounds like the perfect solution! I hope to use it as a tool help me and those I love appreciate the little moments that dissappear too quickly if we're not paying attention. Thank you Aurelie, for the motivation!
3 comments:
Mostly I think you are giving me way too much credit. I'm flattered and hope you enjoy creating your blog as much as I'll enjoy reading it. I must say, I really have developed a special relationship with creating mine and looking back at the past two years. Many nights when I write my entry I'm able to think about what I've done right and what I've done wrong and decide on what I'm going to do better. I think it gives me a time to reflect on myself, my family, and the relationships I'm creating. I hate it when I get to the end of a few days and I can't think of one thing that I have done with myself, my family, or my life that I feel is worthy of recording. Brings me back to my priorities in a funny little way. And of course, I especially love that my friends and family who can't be with us every day are able to peek into our little lives every few. Congrats on your very first blog!
...And I can't think of a more beautiful first entry!
I just got a blog , Tanner
Post a Comment