Ben bought a new computer this week. He told me that he needed it for his photography. He explained that it would be a tool to make his photography business more efficient.
Tonight we went on a date and came home to two sleeping kids and a quiet house. Ben decided it was the perfect opportunity to work on some photos. On display in our home, we have wedding photos, anniversary photos and photos of us having fun as a family. But Ben decided it was high time to take an updated portrait of the two of us together. Below are the results...what do you think?







We laughed so hard we peed our pants...just a little. This new computer is already saving us money. Who needs to go out to fancy restaurants or expensive concerts when we can sit around all night making ourselves look like idiots?
2 comments:
I can't tell you how much fun it is to read your blog. YOu have SOOOOO much fun in what ever you do. And to have a hubby that enhances your FUN is even more blessed. Ben you are the coolest Dad around. I wish my Dad had been that class you must have taken on being a cool daddy. Don't get me wrong, I love my Dad, but I would have loved it even more to had a cool Dad like you. Ben & The Princess are such lucky kids to be able to do such fun things which aren't on the TV all the time. Your pics remind me of a little tune, let me sing a few words for you... Funny Face I love you, Funny Face I need you... darn if I can't remember the rest.. Congrats you two one being the bestest of friends/lovers and parents.
These photos are hilarious. They even gave us a good evening of entertainment.
Post a Comment