Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moondancin'

IT'S SUMMER!!!!!
...and I find myself dreadfully behind in my blogging! So much to blog, so little time. Soon to come: Abby's birthday party, Ridges cabin, 5th grade program, kindergarten graduation, last day of school, swimming fun, and random shots of the cutest baby alive (in my opinion of course.)
Let's start with today. I love the freedom of summer schedules...what schedule? This morning at breakfast I asked my still-sleepy-from-sleeping-in Abby what she wanted to do today. In her best sarcastic teenager impression she said, "I want to dance on the moon."
She thought she was kidding.
Guess where we went?

To the MOON!


Since Mars was right next door, we decided to do our best martian faces there too.



As luck would have it, Daddy just happens to work right around the corner from Mars, so he took a quick visit on his lunch hour to join our impromptu out of this world endeavor.



I watched Avatar last night - this is my best, "Protect your clan" hiss face. Didn't want any of those crazy martians messing with my baby!

HAPPY SUMMER!


1 comment:

Shmacque said...

You show those Martians who is in charge!!