Super Girl and Oscar the Grouch. Might I point out that this Grouchy costume is the first thing I've successfully sewn since 8th grade sewing class. (I know, I know, some of you are thinking..."Yeah, but she has this awesome neighbor who is an amazing seamstress who undoubtedly ended up sewing the entire thing for her". For your information, she was verifiably OUT. OF. TOWN. throughout the entire creation of said costume, thank you very much.) My crack-of-dawn workout buddies did help brainstorm the can, the hand-knitted Slimey, and the brow. Isaac was happy to have an excuse to grumpily shout, "Have a rotten day!" to everyone he met.Saturday, December 18, 2010
It's Beginning to look a lot like...HALLOWEEN?
The tree is trimmed, the gifts are wrapped, the stockings are hung...and I have not yet posted photos from Halloween. Pathetic, I know. Here are our little monsters, in no particular order...
Super Girl and Oscar the Grouch. Might I point out that this Grouchy costume is the first thing I've successfully sewn since 8th grade sewing class. (I know, I know, some of you are thinking..."Yeah, but she has this awesome neighbor who is an amazing seamstress who undoubtedly ended up sewing the entire thing for her". For your information, she was verifiably OUT. OF. TOWN. throughout the entire creation of said costume, thank you very much.) My crack-of-dawn workout buddies did help brainstorm the can, the hand-knitted Slimey, and the brow. Isaac was happy to have an excuse to grumpily shout, "Have a rotten day!" to everyone he met.
Super Girl and Oscar the Grouch. Might I point out that this Grouchy costume is the first thing I've successfully sewn since 8th grade sewing class. (I know, I know, some of you are thinking..."Yeah, but she has this awesome neighbor who is an amazing seamstress who undoubtedly ended up sewing the entire thing for her". For your information, she was verifiably OUT. OF. TOWN. throughout the entire creation of said costume, thank you very much.) My crack-of-dawn workout buddies did help brainstorm the can, the hand-knitted Slimey, and the brow. Isaac was happy to have an excuse to grumpily shout, "Have a rotten day!" to everyone he met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks for reading. Now,
No comments:
Post a Comment