Sunday, February 6, 2011

If the shoe fits...

One of my favorite memories as a child was going on "Time-A-Lones" with my mom. She went to great efforts to make us feel special while taking us out individually for a little mommy time. I'd like to say that I planned such a memorable even with my sweet daughter, but in all honesty, we were planning to go to a play at the high school to see Isaac's preschool teachers in a play. Isaac threw a tantrum at the last minute and decided he'd rather stay home with daddy. I guess it was a bit girly anyway. Abby and I called a friend and a fun cousin and we had a great night!
At a pre-play party, Abby got to meet her own Fairy Godmother, make a wish, learn to dance with a prince, dine at the royal bakery, and sit in a magical coach with Cinderella herself.

After the play was over, she was summoned by a royal servant to see if the shoe fit!


No comments: