Last week, Isaac found his thumb. Today, he discovered his ear. I couldn't be more proud.Tuesday, December 12, 2006
That's My Boy!
As the youngest of five children, I endured years of teasing as a result of a funny habit I developed as an infant. In the delivery room, my mother was alarmed when she noticed my ears didn't look quite right. The doctor simply pulled them out and assured her that they were perfectly normal. Upon returning home, however, I discovered the self-soothing technique of sucking my thumb and playing with my ears. A bit unusual, I'll admit, but it worked. After six years of almost constantly tucking my ears inside themselves, the damage was done. I now can proudly display this stupid human trick whenever occaision permits.
Last week, Isaac found his thumb. Today, he discovered his ear. I couldn't be more proud.
Last week, Isaac found his thumb. Today, he discovered his ear. I couldn't be more proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rachel... I love your blog. Your family is so beautiful... Great seing your pictures. Take care
Robert
Post a Comment