Monday, December 17, 2007

Breakfast With Santa

On Saturday, our family had the chance once again, to break fast with Santa. (Click on the link to revisit last years' adventure.) Of course, we had to do the matching jammies again. (Abby was still a bit too sleepy to pose for this photo.) Abby had a great time eating, running around the crowded room in her jammies and flirting with her latest beau...Tyson.
After breakfast, the kids waited in a long, long line for their chance to chat with Mr. Clause. Tyson went first (I guess chivalry is indeed dead...just kidding Ty - you were legitimately before her in line.)
Then it was Abby's turn. Unlike last year, she had absolutely no qualms about jumping up on his lap and responding to his question: "I want a scooter please!" She also felt it was urgent that she remind Santa that we don't have a chimney. She brought her magic key so he'd recognize it and know how to enter our home with his loot.
I asked her to smile and this is what I get....pure cheese. (She must get it from her daddy.)

2 comments:

Aurelie said...

Umm, yeah, she totally gets it from her Daddy. (Rolling eyes)
Click here

Click here

Are HTML tags supported in comments? Because, if they aren't this comment is going to stink.

Aurelie said...

Okay fine, google error lord. Just check out this post, scroll halfway down.
here is the real link, I think

Lady with pink hair holding brains and vomit. Cheesy, yes?