I've been thinking a lot today about our wedding day. We were so young, so optimistic, and so excited about the future. We've had our ups and downs, but I am so glad that I've had Ben by my side. In the past eight years, we both finished our degrees, began our careers, welcomed two beautiful children into our family, bought our first home, laughed together, cried together, and learned what it means to truly love each other through thick and thin.
Thank you for 8 great years, Ben! Happy anniversary!
3 comments:
Enjoy your day! You were such a beautiful bride and now a beautiful Mama and neighbor. I'm glad to have you. Will you write me a post in a about 7 years too?
You guys don't age!
To this day Walt doesn't go to many weddings with me. Your's was one of the last ones he went to. You don't look much dif today. Congrats you two!
Post a Comment