Thursday, December 6, 2007

HOORAY!! First Snow of the Year!

Last Saturday brought the first substantial snow of the season to our little neighborhood. I don't know which of my (3) kids shown here was more excited. Isaac didn't pay much attention to snow last year, so this was a real treat. He giggled with delight as he stomped through the fluffy white stuff, but couldn't quite figure out why it made his hands so cold when he scooped it up. (Note to self: Buy the poor kid some gloves that aren't pink.)
Abby started twirling around singing, "I wuv da snow, I wuv da snow!" Until she got so dizzy she fell down in it.
Anxious to play himself, Ben strapped the cross-country skiis on himself and Abby, and toured the neighborhood before the neighbors had a chance to shovel their sidewalks. Abby was very proud that she made it all the way around the block two times and went in the "Deep Deep snow!"
I had to laugh at their matching leggings when they came inside. Nice legs, Daddy!

No comments: