Ever since birth, Isaac has enjoyed himself a good blanket. He loves to bury himself in them, play with the soft fringes, and be wrapped up tight before he goes to bed. A few weeks ago, he asked me to wrap him up "wike a buwrrito" with one of his blankets. So, I took his little yellow duck blanket and wrapped the boy up. As soon as I was finished, he squealed, "Next one, Next one!" and insisted that I repeat the process until he had a total of 11 blankets wrapped around his skinny little body.

For the next hour he waddled himself around the house shouting, "My a buwrrito boy!" as he tried to bend and play with the weight of the blankies around his middle.


When he eventually fell down in the hall, he tried with little success to get back up. Then, admitting defeat, decided to simply suck his thumb, play with his hair, and take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment