Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heart Attack

The other night Abby and I were assembling her valentines for her friends at school. We were chatting happily as we folded, taped, decorated and signed each thoughtful little card. During a break in the lollipop regimine Abby had assigned as my task, I playfully stuck a heart sticker on her nose and said calmly, "attack". Little did I know what I was getting myself into. She responded with a cry of, "HEART ATTACK" and began plastering my face with stickers. Try as I might to fend off her attacks, those little hands are faster than they look (plus, she was hiding the sticker pad behind her back so I was helpless and without ammunition). Needless to say, I lost the attack.


Though I was the loser, we sure had a giggly good time attacking each other with hearts and Abby wrote her name on all 30 Valentines! Way to go, kiddo!


No comments: