The other day we were driving out to meet some friends at a park in Bountiful when I overheard this conversation from the backseat:
Abby: "Isaac, you're my little buddy."
Isaac: "I NOT your buddy!"
Abby: "But Isaac, we're buddies because I love you."
Isaac: "I wuv Abby too."
Abby: "Then we're buddies because we love each other."
Isaac: "You NOT my buddy!" (Voice escalating with fierce determination at this point.)
Abby: "Isaac, you're not making any sense at all."
Isaac: "You NOT my buddy, you my SISTEWR! Mommy is my buddy."
Whatever. The photos are my evidence. I love that my children are such great buddies lately.



Incidentally, this photo was taken at the park in Bountiful. An old friend who I went to school with from preschool on up, (whom I hadn't seen in over 15 years) came up and said that he saw my children before he saw me and thought, "Wow, that little girl looks just like Rachel Ridges. I wonder what she's up to." Then he saw Abby run up to me and he had to laugh. Wacky.
I love my little minime.
No comments:
Post a Comment