So, for now, here are a few photos from today. The kids had so much fun dressing up and going to church in their Easter best.





Warning: Mushy mommy comment about this final photo of Isaac.
Toward the end of my pregnancy with Isaac, I had a very distinct dream in which I saw a young man with super white-blonde hair, clean cut, dressed in a crisp white shirt and tie. I could sense the strength of his character and even feel a bit of his personality in that brief glimpse. No words were spoken, nothing really happened, but somehow, I just knew he was my son. When Ben and I were looking through these photos tonight, we came across this one and my heart skipped a beat. I made Ben go back and enlarge it and told him: "Wow. That's the boy from my dream." Although he's only two and hasn't grown up quite yet - he looks exactly like the boy I saw 3 years ago. How grateful I am to be the one who gets to raise this little boy.
1 comment:
One of Miss Jacque's favorite things.... ARGYLE!! I love it Isaac!! And Abbi you look VERY beautiful!!
Post a Comment