Monday, May 18, 2009

Anything for you, my dear...

Abby has a little habit of begging to look through the 953-odd photos I have stored on my trusty camera phone as a way of passing the time on our daily commute to Bountiful. (No, I never delete a photo...I call it mobile scrapbooking.) I swear she has each poorly-organized album memorized. This morning she discovered that there are photos from our Cruisin' for Conner (in the Rain) walk that have not been blogged. Exasperated by my neglect, she made this backseat declaration: "Mommy, these pictures were taken WEEKS ago. Why aren't they on our blog yet?"

I had to comply. She is, after all - among my most faithful blog followers...
Not to be slowed down in the slightest by the rain, my two little walkers were overjoyed to discover two of their personal heroes there to show their support of Autism awareness...

Isaac cuddled up to Captain Hook - one of the coolest pirates of all time. He even gave him a "high hook" before we left.


Funny story about this photo of Abby with Ariel. As I was taking this photo, some older woman I've never seen before walked up right in front of me, said to Abby, "Oh ADAM, don't you look darling...hold still so grandma can take your picture." Abby obediently posed for the strangers photo, and (much to my relief) didn't make any comments about not being a boy named Adam. It's been a while since she's been called a boy - It may be time to reinstate the nickname "Abner" for special occasions such as this...

No comments: