Friday, May 1, 2009

Miss Jacque

When I made the decision to go back to work full time, my biggest fear was sending my kids to a preschool where they would get ignored and spend the day sitting in the corner, missing their mommy. And then I met Miss Cheryl and Miss Jacque and my fears vanished. We are so lucky to have found a fun, happy, loving place for my kids to be when I'm at work. We've been telling Miss Jacque (the afternoon teacher) about our favorite Wednesday after-school treat for weeks now...Yogurt Stop! Finally, this week she was able to join us. My kids were thrilled. Isaac, my little gentleman, was eager to show her around. We arrived a bit early and when I went to sit down next to him he sternly said, "NO Mommy, dis seat fowr Miss JACQUE!" When she finally did arrive, he opened the door for her, greeted her with a hug, took her hand and showed her around.





Abby wanted a picture with Miss Jacque, but wasn't cooperating in the "funny faces" game.

So Jacque and I had all the fun.
Our tradition just got even better; Wednesdays at 4:00 - we can be found at the Yogurt Stop - favorite people are always welcome to join us...


We love you Miss Jacque!

1 comment:

Shmacque said...

I had such a BLAST at Yogurt stop and can't wait to go again!! Thanks for inviting me, and for the gift card. I pretty much love you guys too!! See you Tuesday!!
Love Miss Jacque