July 4th, 2009 10:00 PM
Mommy: "Ooooohhhhh! Look at those fireworks!"
Isaac: "I seed dem! I seed dem!"
Daddy: "Let's take some good photos of them!"
Abby: "I'm not here, you don't see me. I didn't want to come. I'm not listening. These things are scary. Who in their right mind would want to watch these things?"
Isaac: "Wow."
Abby: "You will NOT take my picture! Fireworks are scary and I am NOT! Having! FUN!"
Isaac: "Wow Daddy, these are soooooo awesome!" (yes, he's really started saying that.)
Abby: "Okay, I'll look. But I'm NOT going to listen."
Abby: "Well, maybe they are pretty, but I'm still plugging my ears!"
We spent the 4th of July with the Lowry's and had a great time. (Believe it or not, although she protested the entire time, Abby chatters on and on about how cool the fireworks were. But if you ask her if she had fun watching them, she vehemently denies it.)
We spent the 4th of July with the Lowry's and had a great time. (Believe it or not, although she protested the entire time, Abby chatters on and on about how cool the fireworks were. But if you ask her if she had fun watching them, she vehemently denies it.)
Happy 4th of July!


Isaac couldn't get enough of this blue "
Too sleepy to care about attire.
Sunday was spent with Baby Hannah's blessing...

No comments:
Post a Comment