Friday, July 31, 2009

Ode To July

Whilst browsing through the trusty camera phone this evening, I came across many a photo from July and was rudely reminded by my calendar that it is over tomorrow.

July - you've been amazing! We packed a lot into this month with camping trips, boating, Pioneer Trek, Powell, and Isaac's birthday. Here are a few of the smaller, fleeting moments we shared in between:

Biking to the park with our buddies. (Thanks to Josie who packs all three kids on her bike while I have only Abby on the back of mine - and she pedals!)









Spontaneous hiking trips with the kiddos- just because we can!



Outdoor movies at the park.


Free Slurpee day at "Heaven Eleven" (as Isaac so lovingly calls it).

Pedi's with the girls:)


More park action...





More bikin' action...

Lounging around in the hammock when Daddy gets home from work.

Arrr...dressing up like pirates!


Enjoying the kindness of strangers - the guy in the white shirt chatted with Isaac for 10 minutes while we enjoyed our meal at Wendy's. Of course Isaac told him about his birthday - so he pulled out his wallet and gave him a dollar! Isaac was thrilled!
Visiting Papa in the hospital and realizing all over again just how much we love him and are glad he's doing so much better!
Yes, July has been a blissful month. Up next? August.... I think Abby is a little more excited than I am about school starting in a few weeks.

No comments: