Friday, September 25, 2009

One of the best parts about having a pirate for a son...

...is that he LOVES "swabbin' the deck!" A few days ago I noticed the floor was desperately in need of a good mopping but was not feeling particularly inclined to do so myself. Then I remembered the bucket. My little pirates eagerly stripped down to their skivvies and spent a good 45 minutes scrubbing every single millimeter of that floor.
Of course they had to act like pirates and sing pirate songs the entire time.


My floor has never been so clean! And the best part? They're already begging to do it again! I may just have to start hiring them out...

1 comment:

Shmacque said...

I can't believe I missed this post!! Ahoy, ye be the most best creative buccaneer me be knowin. Arggh, I'll be missin me mateys this weekend, but me be awaitin to hear ye tales of Princess cookery!!