Over the past few weeks, my dear son has slowly been losing his hair. He didn't start with much, but he seemed to be following the examples of his brother and sister who rapidly entered the "Little Old Man" stage of their infancy around 7 weeks of age. Last night, with the help of a friend, I attempted his first haircut at home. Lesson learned: I am WAY too big of a wimp to cut my own kid's hair. Even when there is basically no hair left to cut. I stopped in the middle of the cut, put his hat back on, and enlisted a little professional help this morning. Thanks, Cheri!



Keep in mind, Mother Nature took care of the top of his head - that shiny treasure was already there. We just helped even it out in the back. It's now time to bust out the baby oil and make that Q-ball shine!
Soren will officially be going by the name, "Mr. Clean" for the next few weeks until it grows back in.
1 comment:
That is a great idea. We are definitely going to do that if we have a boy. Ever since Hannah was born I have paid a lot more attention to babies and I always think baby boys look so ugly. They look like little bald men. Was Issac not like that?
Post a Comment