Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I love my nerd sisters!

So, every year my awesome sister-in-law plans an ENORMOUS carnival for Autistic children. It is a day where everything is geared to them - bouncy toys, carnival games, athletes, train rides, sand piles, wading pools...anything and everything you can imagine an autistic child would love. Of course, that includes real-live Star Wars characters walking among the crowds. Today she went online to book these life-sized villains for this year's carnival and clicked on a link they had on their website from previous years. Expecting to find pictures of delighted autistic children...she was surprised to find the following photos:
Yes, these are my two big sisters. I claim them. I love them for their extreme nerdiness.
...just glad it didn't rub off on me:)

1 comment:

Shmacque said...

Ok what a COOL picture!! Make sure you let me know about that Carnival; Jeri Grandson and My neighbor's kid would LOVE that. :)