Saturday, May 22, 2010

In Your Face!


This is how Soren spends a good percentage of everyday...with a loving big brother or sister up close and personal.
Isaac especially, seems to believe that the only way such a tiny person could possibly see or hear him, is if he's mere milimeters away from his face.




But the other night when Abby got a bit too close, Soren suprised her by fighting back the only way he knows how...latching on and slurping away on her nose!


2 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

There definately no way people could say "I can't see the family resemblance!"
Come on - in a contest, your kids would be def identified immediately. I love your passion for the small things - like face slurping, potty bodies floor cleanings...

Brooke Lowry said...

That is hilarious! I loved this post. That is such a funny phenomenon that kids feel they have to be soooo close...no matter how many times you ask them to back up a little. Mike does that with Hannah sometimes when his glasses are off :)