Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy Fourth of July

We celebrated Independence Day this year with some of our favorite people... Isaac discovered the joy of flying.
We celebrated Daddy's birthday with our special flag cake.
Mommy practiced singing with Isaac.
And we all enjoyed hagning out in Russ and Lisa's beautiful backyard.






After a few hours, Isaac was pretty pooped.
Poppa sensed the opportunity, snatched Isaac out of my arms, headed for the hammock chair and put him right to sleep.

3 comments:

Tammy Myers said...

Happy Birthday Ben! What a beautiful cake...it's so nice to see all these posts! :)
I think you should totally come over and help us break in our pool - you have a couple of months to save! It has been so cold here I can't believe it hasn't snowed. I think if our elevation was slightly higher it would have definitely snowed. Brrr - bring on summer! You are most welcome to come and visit - we even have a "spare room" for all the overseas guests! Love you guys - and miss you all...Tam xxx

Aurelie said...

Oh that Isaac. I just love him! Great shirt too. Look like a beautiful holiday. Happy Birthday Ben.

Ummm, next year will you make that cake for my happy unbirthday on the fourth?

Bruschke said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see a new post- I was beginning to loose faith- but never fear, Rach, the amazing super-human woman is here. One day I will figure out how you do it all and I'll write a book about it.