Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fingerpaint!!!

The other night for family night, we decided to get down and dirty with the kids. We covered the table with paper, stripped the kids down to t-shirts and undies and went crazy with the fingerpaint. Ben and I thought we were doing it mostly for the kids, be I'm not sure who enjoyed it more. Ben liked it so much he took a photo of his own masterpiece:
Abby insisted on wearing her apron to keep her clothes clean.

Isaac wasn't sure what to think at first, but he quickly got the idea.

He got even more excited when he decided to broaden his horizons and turn it into "Toe Paint". Why limit yourself to your fingers?
The toepainting idea quickly evolved into the "Whole Body Paint" idea and we could no longer keep him constrained to his high chair.


Of course, his big sister had to give it a try.
What a fun, messy way to spend an evening.


1 comment:

YbsisKaren said...

My Mom framed a "finger painting" I did when in kindergarden and gave it to me. It actually resembled a pair of legs in what could have been someone in the shower. So, when we had our house, I hung it in the bathroom.