On Monday, while my husband and children were busy playing in the cold, cold snow. My cute neighbor Aurelie stole me away from my family and took me to be pampered in a nice warm salon. We soaked our feet in hot, soapy water, relaxed as we each received a soothing pedicure and manicure, and chatted happily over the hum of our massage chairs. The hour passed way too quickly. It was hard to believe it was 14 degrees outside.


Okay, so we were forced back to reality when we tiptoed through the 10 inches of snow in our flipflops to get back to the car. BRRRR!

Thank you, Aurelie, for making me feel pretty and for being crazy enough to stand in the snow, essentially barefoot, while I tried to figure out my camera phone. I am so lucky to have a friend like you!
1 comment:
Do you remember Connie Wood? - she & I went one day and had our toes painted up real pretty too. It is such a fun & bonding time.
Post a Comment