More Christmas Eve Festivities
For some reason, Blogger was giving me grief about downloading too many photos in my last post, so here are the rest of our Christmas Eve highlights:
For some reason, Blogger was giving me grief about downloading too many photos in my last post, so here are the rest of our Christmas Eve highlights:
Making gingerbread cookies for Santa with friends.


...mmmmmm, don't those babies look good?
More fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
The nostalgic photo of the kids lined up in chronological order by the fireplace. (I'm really going to have to dig up some of the photos my Dad took of my siblings and I every year in this exact location...)
I don't know how he ever got us to stay still. 

And what holiday celebration could be complete without the Yule Log? (A little treasure that took on a special meaning to our family this year...thanks Bry!)

No comments:
Post a Comment