Abby and Isaac's little friend, Caden Lundberg turned two today so we headed up to Heber to celebrate. Here he is with a big birthday boy smile!

Abby has been talking non-stop about this party ever since she learned of it. For those of you who have followed this romance, you know how excited Abby was to see her best friend, Luke (A.K.A. "Boy"). The last thing she said to me last night as I tucked her into bed was, "Mommy, on my Mawrry Day when I'm awll gwrown up, can I mawrry Boy?"

Really, I think this kid is destined to be my son-in-law someday.

Scroll down for photos of the cute little party guests. This darling little girl kept up quite well with all the rowdy boys.

This photo of Isaac drinking the slip-n-slide water just cracks me up. Classic Isaac - always doing his own thing. Remember the Sesame Street song, "One of these things is not like the other"? Well, that's my kid.

Luke's new four-wheeler was a big hit with all the kids.


After the pool and games, we sat down for cupcakes. Just look at these photos of these happy kids.
2 comments:
Hey Rachel, cute pictures! I'm impressed you already posted them. It was fun to see you and play yesterday. I'm adding your link to my blog.
I love the idea of birthday CUPCAKES. Sometimes the rest of the cake goes to the adults to gorge on or gets thrown away.
Post a Comment