Saturday, June 14, 2008

Walking for Con-Man

I've been meaning to write this blog for over a month now, so sorry for the wait Conner. In May, we had the chance to walk for him in an Autism Walk. It was a great experience - I was overwhelmed by how many people came out for this event - how many people are affected in some way by autism. In fact, there were so many people that it was difficult to even walk - everyone was just crowded together and shuffling each other along. Conner quickly decided that was not for him and decided to chill with his Uncle Ben in the nearest cart. While everyone else walked, we took the opportunity to enjoy the booths, games, and pose for a few quick photos. Here's Ben and I with Con.
Grandma was proudly displaying her, "I Have Autism, Be Nice to My Mom" shirt. Some days I think I need one of those.
Isaac enthusiastically supported his cousin.

WE LOVE YOU CONNER!

1 comment:

Ridges Gang said...

Thanks for including Conner in your blog! He loved looking at the photos. It was a great day and we appreciate your support so much. Next year we'll be more prepared and have our very own Conner team!