Um, actually - I must confess that it was me. The kids were staring in awe at the "Big BIG mess Mommy made." I think Isaac was personally a bit impressed by the magnitude of my disaster. Grrr...
To ease your worries, nobody was hurt (unless you count my pride). I guess this is just a result of me trying to juggle too many things at once and daydreaming a bit while juicing. Won't happen again. Those grapes are way too precious to splash all over my floor!
5 comments:
Oh Rachel! What a mess! When you're ready to talk about it, I'm curious to know which child was the culprit. Or maybe it was a team effort?
Um, actually - I must confess that it was me. The kids were staring in awe at the "Big BIG mess Mommy made." I think Isaac was personally a bit impressed by the magnitude of my disaster. Grrr...
What happened!?! Nobody got burnt right? Wow. Thats a crazy sticky mess. Apple?
To ease your worries, nobody was hurt (unless you count my pride). I guess this is just a result of me trying to juggle too many things at once and daydreaming a bit while juicing. Won't happen again. Those grapes are way too precious to splash all over my floor!
Hmmmm I was thinking you were seeing if you'd like red tiles instead of white ones? :( :)
Post a Comment