The only downside? I made the mistake of telling my children that we would save the high chair for their baby brother or sister - now I am plagued by pint-sized questions about when the baby is coming. (No, this is NOT an announcement.)
Monday, October 20, 2008
"Isaac a BIG BOY!"
A week and a half ago, we had a "coming of age" ceremony for our little Isaac. I was cleaning up the table after lunch and after what seemed like hours of chiseling crusty, dried up food out of the many crevices of Isaac's high chair, I started thinking, "Why am I doing this? He's big enough to sit in a chair." We then commenced to give the chair it's "final cleaning" and then store it away in the basement.
Isaac was very proud to be joining us at the table with a "big boy chair" and spent the next 45 minutes breaking that puppy in.
After all the rough-housing, the chair was honored by an Isaac snuggle - something he reserves only for the most cherished of objects.

The only downside? I made the mistake of telling my children that we would save the high chair for their baby brother or sister - now I am plagued by pint-sized questions about when the baby is coming. (No, this is NOT an announcement.)
The only downside? I made the mistake of telling my children that we would save the high chair for their baby brother or sister - now I am plagued by pint-sized questions about when the baby is coming. (No, this is NOT an announcement.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment