So, I'm playing a little catch-up here. These photos are a few days old, but worth sharing (in my opinion). About a week and a half ago, we woke up to the first snow of the season. Isaac was enthralled, I couldn't get him out of the doorway for most of the morning. He didn't particularly want to go outside (it was too cold), but he definitely didn't want to go all the way inside either. So, instead he stood in amazement in the doorway and chattered on an on about the snow while I made breakfast. "Snow
ona my bike!" "Snow
ona my
cawr!" "Snow
ona my
twramp!" You get the idea.

You would think he'd never seen snow before!

Abby was pretty excited herself - it's hard to believe this was just 11 days ago - with the 70 degree weather we've been having the past few days.
Ahhh, just another reason I love
Falliday!
(You didn't seriously think I've stopped celebrating, just because I've neglected the
blogging, did you?)
No comments:
Post a Comment