Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Better Days


There hasn't been too much to blog lately; a few things have put a damper on our Falliday celebrations.  Allow me to vent just a bit...

TOP TEN WAYS TO RUIN FALLIDAY:
1.  Come down with the croup (Isaac)
2.  Allow croup to progress to pneumonia before going to the doctor (Isaac)
3.  Stay up all night long with sick, coughing, miserable kid (Ben and Rachel)
4.  Come down with croup exactly when your brother starts feeling better (Abby)
5.  Spend a week and a half cooped up indoors blowing your nose and whining (Abby and Isaac)
6.  Sneeze (we're talking a MAJORLY productive sneeze here) on your friends' head and giggle while your mom dry-heaves as she cleans it up.  (Isaac)
7.  Blow your nose over and over and over and leave the tissues all over the floor for mommy to pick up. (Abby)
8.  Work 13 hour days for Parent Teacher Conferences. (Rachel)
9.  Spend hours and hours filling up countless black bags with our beloved leaves - no more jumping for us! (Ben)
10.  Scrape the moldy jack-o-lanterns off the front porch and carry their dripping carcasses to the garbage can (yet to be done). 


Yes, we've had better weeks.  However, the kids had fun staying home with Daddy today.  It seems we just can't get enough of the Apple Photo Booth on this new computer!

Here's Isaac, A.K.A "Bart"
What life would be like if the Clo Med had worked it's magic and given us twins...


I happened to call home in the middle of their photo shoot and couldn't understand a word any of them were saying for all the giggles.  

Here's looking forward to Friday when conferences are over, the sickness healed (hopefully) and we all have time to play!

1 comment:

YbsisKaren said...

I got such a precise visual of all the sicknesses that I'm glad we are not squeemish at our place. I'm sad you have to go thru that part of parenting, but I guess it's supposed to be that way. I'm sure it'll be better soon. LOVE the goofy pics too. Thanks Ben.