Every day since Falliday, we've looked up to the sky, studying the transformation and anticipating this glorious day.
Halloween was rapidly approaching, and still, we waited.
On Thursday afternoon, it started...
And then, on Halloween night, it rained.
After trick-or-treating, I stood for a brief moment on the back porch and felt the rain. I looked up into the sky, took it all in and watched it work its magic in our backyard. The rain seemed to be exactly what we needed...
because this morning...
THEY FELL!
I couldn't keep my children inside - we were all so excited that we decided pants were optional. Our backyard felt magical as we raked, kicked, ran, jumped and tossed those leaves around all afternoon. 
Isaac took his raking responsibilities VERY seriously. Just look at the concentration on his little face as he wrestled that thing around the yard.






2 comments:
Those are such cute pics with the leaves. I especially love Issac in his diaper! ...and love the pic of Abby in the red go-go boots! Cute!
Beautiful. If I wasn't such a bum, we'd be there with you.
Post a Comment