BARF!!! HURL!!!
YES! That's exactly the reaction I was looking for. So, a couple of us are going to go see it again this week - you in? I'll buy the popcorn...
No! Seriously? You are going again!?!
I just want to say. If you have time to see this movie twice then you have time to spend much more time with me than you have. I expect you at my house (or at the hospital) tonight.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
BARF!!! HURL!!!
YES! That's exactly the reaction I was looking for. So, a couple of us are going to go see it again this week - you in? I'll buy the popcorn...
No! Seriously? You are going again!?!
I just want to say. If you have time to see this movie twice then you have time to spend much more time with me than you have. I expect you at my house (or at the hospital) tonight.
Post a Comment