Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IT'S SPRING!!!!

Oh boy, can you believe this beautiful weather? We've got the fever, big time! Today I high-tailed it out of school as fast as I could to pick up my little side kicks and enjoy the beautiful weather. Last week we discovered this little treasure: Yes, Yogurt Stop has to be, by far, the greatest idea to hit B-town in a long time. The whole idea is great: self-serve frozen yogurt in a variety of tasty flavors...
A HUGE counter full of self-serve toppings. This place has things I've never even THOUGHT of putting on top of ice cream: everything from yummy fresh fruit, to gummy bears, sour patch kids and Captain Crunch! The kids have a blast piling their bowl full of their favorite treats. I know I've boasted about the hot chocolate buffet I put on, but this place puts that to shame!

And the best part of all? You pay by weight, not by the size of the bowl, so my little light-weights who only eat a few bites don't have to pay for an entire bowl. What an awesome idea! I can buy us all a yummy after school treat for less than $4! Dave Ramsey would definitely be diggin' this joint.





My cute mom and niece Ellie introduced us to the place, it just wouldn't be right to go there without them.

Afterwards, we hit the park and played in the sunshine.




What a beautiful day! I can't wait until spring break!

No comments: