Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He's Ours

On Saturday afternoon, Soren was officially kicked out of the Special Care Nursery and allowed to stay in my room with me. It was such an incredible feeling to finally be the one person in charge of my son's care. What a difference a week makes. Ben and I were so relieved to finally be able to pick up our son and hold him whenever we wanted, that we spent the afternoon just staring at him. (And, of course...taking A LOT of photos.) I think Soren was equally relieved, because he stayed wide awake and alert for the entire one and a half hour photo-shoot. Below are a few of our favorites. Hopefully they'll help those of you who haven't met him in person yet, get a glimpse into his sweet personality.









I love this one. I think he was a bit scared that we were going to send him back to get poked for the 100th time.


























We love you Baby Soren!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Rachel.. Is is so beautiful! I am glad that you made it through the complications and that all is well. He looks great! Also..where is the name Soren from? Is it a family name? Loves.. Emily