They were not kidding.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
HOPPY Easter
We have these friends who are moving, right? They are moving into a huge home with a spacious yard, but they do not want to relocate their pet bunnies. For weeks they've been joking with me that they were going to deliver the bunnies to Abby and Isaac for Easter as a "Special Easter Suprise". Of course they were kidding, I thought. "Ha Ha Ha. That would be real funny." I said.
They were not kidding.
Okay, okay, I agreed to the whole bunny delivery thing in the end. Just take a look at those little faces. How could I abandon them? They arrived yesterday, the day before Easter and Abby and Isaac are THRILLED with their new furry friends. Abby named them Hoppy (really hairy one) and Jezzy (kind-of hairy one) and is taking it upon herself to make sure they are well taken care of. She has fed them more carrots, lettuce and apples than I thought possible for two little bunnies to consume. But this morning when I changed their "poop" tray I believed that they did indeed, consume A LOT of food yesterday.
Here's Abby, taking care of her pets.

Thanks, Feinauers! We'll miss you - but we promise to make sure that Hoppy and Jezzy are very well loved.
They were not kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachel...What good little pets..just remember that they are fragile. I had one when I was a senior in highschool and it was in the sun a little too long and it baked..it was quite traumatic for me as an 18 year old. I thought of you last weekend, I was in L.A... Hope to see you soon..I will post some pics of Marcy soon...
Post a Comment