Friday, March 14, 2008

Missionary Moment

Recently, I've had the opportunity to sit in on a few missionary discussions with the elders in our ward. Realizing this as a great opportunity for Abby to meet the missionaries and see them in action, I decided today to take her along. We set her up with her own little table next to ours where she could color and play while she overheard the teachings of the elders. She was very excited to be a part of it, and I was amazed by how reverent she was being. After an invigorating spiritual discussion, I checked in on Abby to see what she thought about the whole missionary experience. Apparantly, she wasn't too impressed. The elders were a bit offended at first, but quickly recovered when they realized that many people receive their most profound insights while dreaming.

1 comment:

Jacci Halliday said...

that is fabulous. I bet Elder Johnson was ticked!