For the past 2 1/2 months, Ben has spent each and every free moment with his nose in a book. He's been studying like crazy to take the first of 9 licensing exams for architecture. 2 weeks ago he took the test, and we've been waiting anxiously for the results. Monday evening - they came. WAY TO GO DADDY!!!


I particularly enjoy Abby's expression in this photo - I think we are all praising the gods a little. Halelujah, the first one is done!

Since we were home, the kids and I opened the letter after the mail came and had a chance to create a HUGE banner to welcome Daddy as he rode his bike home from work. Abby and Isaac had a great time helping me paint.



Good job Ben, we're proud of you! Only eight more to go...
3 comments:
Way to go Ben!!! -the Bruschkes
Were you actually in the tree taking these pics? love it! You are the coolest mom/wife. Way to go Ben! and family!
On the roof of the car, actually - but I'm sure equally dangerous. One thing my photographer husband has taught me over the years is to sacrifice anything for just the right shot.
Post a Comment