Sunday, March 30, 2008

aaaaahhhhh, Spring

I love living in Utah because of the dramatic change in seasons we get to experience. I love all of them for different reasons, but there is something special about that first day in Spring when the weather is a balmy 60 degrees, the sun is shining, and it is warm enough to drive in the car with the windows open. Last week we experienced such a day. On the way home from Grandma's, I rolled down all the windows and opened both sunroofs, turned up the radio and went for a ride. Just a few short minutes into it, Isaac started laughing hysterically and screaming, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" at the top of his lungs. He just loved the feel of the wind in his hair. I had to turn around with my camera phone and snap a photo. (My apologies to the other drivers on the road when I totally ignored my driving for a moment.) ...and just so you know, Steph Strasser - I did not make the poor kid pose over and over while I tried to get the perfect shot. This was the first one, baby... for - real. Abby didn't mind the messy hair one bit.
Here's to more days in the sun...now what the heck was that white stuff in my yard this morning?

1 comment:

Jacci Halliday said...

got it on the first try!? I am so proud...fo' real. But seriously here folks...it's a good thing I wasn't out driving when you were taking that pic! HA!