Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cockadoodle-DEEE-licious!!!

Christmas came a bit early this year, thanks to an AWESOME friend who could simply not control her excitement any longer. Our dinner was a bit noisy this evening as we devoured our gourmet buttermilk Belgian FARM ANIMAL waffles fresh from the brand new Farm Waffler. Mmmmm, MMM!
Abby creaked and cackled as she chewed up the barn, Isaac mooed his little heart out while he swallowed a cow, I cocka-doodle-doo'd as I devoured a rooster, and Ben simply sighed with contentment as he consumed two barns, one rooster and a silly little piggy. Yeehaw! I have a feeling we'll be firing up this baby a lot between now and December! So glad I didn't have to wait.

1 comment:

Jacci Halliday said...

We celebrated Em's bday this morning with farm waffles as well! Em had the piggy and Adrie wanted to eat the "whole barn!" Love it!