So today when I heard the familiar knock, I thought he had just woken up. I opened the door to be greeted by this little monster:
Apparently, Isaac had woken up and decided to tear everything out of his cupboard - only to reveal a pack of markers he hadn't used in a while. He had colored EVERYTHING - the walls, the floor, the rocking chair, each of his favorite toys, the mirror, and himself. Grrr. I put him in a big timeout while I got out the cleaning supplies.
When I came back in, he looked at me with big tears in his eyes, pulled his thumb out of his mouth and said, "Mommy? Am I in big twroublwe?" I said sternly, "Yes Isaac, making a big mess like this is very naughty." He whimpered a little bit, snuggled into my lap and with all the bravery he could muster, said, "Awre you going to flwush me down the toilwet?"
I don't know where he got the idea that naughty little boys get flushed down the toilet, but it was enough to break the ice and make us both giggle as we spent the next hour scrubbing blue marker off everything within his reach.
3 comments:
That right there is why I love that kid!! (on my facebook profile I changed my language to Pirate!! YAY Pirates!!)
Hahahahha, that is so funny! Paityn and I were laughing when we saw that! I had to let Paityn know however that he was naughty to color on himself.
That is pretty funny. Issac is so dang cute! It's probably really hard to get mad at that little guy.
Post a Comment