Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Love to See the Temple

"We love to see the temple, We went there just today,Mommy tried to take my picture,But I wouldn't coop-er-ate.Oh the temple is a special place,Our teachers taught about it,
Then they fed us treats and said goodbye, After this photo, I threw a huge fit!"
.
.



What a beautiful day to visit the temple! Daddy is out of town for a few days and took my camera with him, leaving me stuck with my new camera phone. (Which I'm in the process of learning to love; I was pretty attached to my last one.) The photos didn't turn out half bad (other than the fact that my kids wouldn't hold still long enough to wait for the cheery recorded message that says, "Say Cheese!" before waiting 3 seconds to snap a shot). Note to self - read the manual to figure out how to turn that lovely feature off. Perhaps there's hope for this thing yet...

No comments: