Monday, June 22, 2009

Want some Mower, Daddy?

Father's day was filled with tasty treats this year. Whoever made up the "Don't play with your food!" rule was LAME, if you want my opinion. We treated all the dads in my family to these tasty little lawn mower cupcakes. I'm really getting into this whole cupcake thing. Thanks to the rain, we were not able to break in Ben's fathers day gifts - a bike seat for Isaac (on daddy's bike) and a trail-a-bike tandem attachment for Abby (on my bike). But don't worry, we broke them in tonight for family night and had a wonderful family ride around the neighborhood. Stopping, of course, at the neighborhood 7-11 for Slurpees and rice crispy treats. The kids loved their new rides, and Ben and I loved the chance to go on a bike ride together again. It's been a long time! (For some reason, the adorable photo I snapped of Daddy and Abby on the trail-a-bike has mysteriously disappeared into the depths of my camera phone - otherwise, you'd be seeing it here. Steph? Any advice?) But Isaac sure loved his seat!

Happy Father's Day Ben! We love you!





No comments: